With new trends coming and going ever other day, we have complied a list of our three favourite and timeless trends that are here to stay!
- The perfect way to create an extra room outside… They can enclose a space completely or the blades can be positioned so light still comes through without the ferocious glare of the sun
- In a range of finishes, the shutters can be a design feature that can complement the exterior of your house
- Romans are a classic blind, with a timeless drape that oozes elegance and sophistication
- Our Romans are available in an enormous range of fabrics, our favourites being the beautiful prints in deep shades of blue, purple and burnt orange. Don’t be afraid to mix and match prints!
- If bold colours wouldn’t work with your existing furnishings, neutral prints are a fabulous way to inject an interesting feature into the room whilst remaining a subtle touch.
Organic Fabrics and Textures
- Fabrics such as cotton, linen, bamboo and burlap are beautiful when crafted into blinds
- Their neutral shades ensure they aren’t overbearing, whilst the gorgeous texture provides interest for the eye
- These fabrics aren’t going anywhere soon, as beiges and camels are a permanent fixture within the blind industry, regardless of trends.
For more design advice, contact our Showroom and book an appointment with one of our sales consultants who will visit your home in the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Maitland, Hunter Valley or Port Stephens region.