ALFRESCO AREAS SOLUTIONS
Creating extra living space to use nearly all year round
We all love to entertain or relax in our al fresco areas. Now it’s possible to extend the al fresco season with some clever solutions from Classic Blinds & Shutters.
A mix of products is often the best solution to keep outdoor living rooms functional all year round. For example, plantation shutters on one side for privacy and weather protection combined with retractable blinds on another side to enjoy scenic views or your pretty garden.
Think about the issues that stop you using your deck, patio, and courtyard or pergola area. Then check out our solutions for every problem.
– We recommend external mesh blinds to overcome the heat and harsh glare – the darker the mesh, the better.
– Fully enclose your al fresco area with retractable insect screens.
– Plantation shutters look stunning and can be made with insect screens included.
– Channel blinds are another great option for reducing the number of pesky bugs.
– Use solid acrylic blinds or plantation shutters.
Protection from weather
– Channels blinds provide the best weather protection of the fabric options.
– Plantation shutters in fixed, sliding or bifold configuration are fantastic for protecting furniture and cushions.
– A retractable roof system or pergola will offer excellent weather protection and allow you to enjoy the sunshine when you choose.
– Add locks to external plantation shutters.
Enjoy the outdoors for longer with Classic Blinds & Shutters!
Find us at the following locations
Shopping centre displays
Classic Blinds and Shutters are currently displaying at the following shopping centres: Salamander Bay opposite Woolsworths, come and say hello
Visit a display home
Classic Blinds and Shutters have our window coverings displayed at the following display home locations: Display Homes
Yarrum The Vintage
Hillman Homes Cameron Pk
Book a Consultation
02 4940 8335
154 Parry Street
Newcastle West NSW 2302